Angela Rider, LLC is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with visual, hearing, cognitive, and motor impairments. We are continually working towards improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA.
Angela Rider, LLC is partially conformant with LEVEL (e.g. WCAG 2.1 level AA). Partially conformant means that some parts of the website do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
You should be able to:
- Navigate most of the website using a keyboard
- Navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- Use most of the website using a screen reader
- Zoom in up to 400% without problems
- Change Light/Dark Appearance, Contrast levels, Invert colors, and Reduce Motion using your Operating System’s functionality
Accessibility of Angela Rider, LLC website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Despite our best efforts to ensure the accessibility of our website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known accessibility limitations:
- Some elements are not keyboard accessible
- Some elements do not have accessible names
- Some elements do not have sufficient color contrast
- Some elements do not change appearance when they are selected
- Some links are not clearly described
- Some images do not have alternative text descriptions
- Some forms are difficult to navigate using a keyboard
- Most PDF files are not accessible due to the nature of those
- Some videos don’t have captions
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Angela Rider, LLC website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers:
- Phone: 503-206-7606
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We try to respond to feedback within five business days.
This statement is approved by Angela K. Rider.